The Youth Mental Health Project has moved to a virtual platform to keep up with demand for meetings of The Parent Support Network.
We’re now offering weekly virtual meetings on a national scale for parents and caregivers who are concerned about the mental health of their children as the magnitude of the current COVID-19 health crisis escalates in many regions of the country.
To register for any of our free and confidential national meetings, simply go to www.ymhproject.org, locate the Parent Support tab and go to Meetings. There’s a monthly calendar where you can register for the national meeting that best fits your schedule. You can also click on the REGISTER HERE button below.
Download this PDF listing of online resource links for Online Recovery Meetings During COVID-19:
Our office is CLOSED on the following dates in 2020
- Monday January 13th through January 16th – Traveling for Work
- Monday February 17 – Federal Holiday Washington’s Birthday.
- Monday May 4th through Friday May 8th – Vacation
- Friday May 22 through Monday May 25 – Memorial Day.
- Friday July 3 through July 6th – Independence Day.
- Friday September 4th through Monday September 7 – Labor Day.
- Friday September 18th through Monday September 28th – Vacation
- Monday October 12 – Federal Holiday Columbus Day.
- Monday November 9th through Friday November 13th. -Vacation
- Thursday November 26th through Friday November 27th – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Wednesday December 23rd through Friday December 25th – Christmas Holiday
A reminder from the Mental Health and Addiction Therapists to Parents of those suffering. #YouAreNotAlone